Saturday 12 May 2012

To violence or not to violence? Thats not even a question!

Something of a ramble this one, but they thats what blogs are for.

So far this weeks been a bit of a let down, still not broken my dry run of kills, but not desperate enough to blow up an alt just to remember what explosions look like.

I only have myself to blame really. I've been simply too busy with RL to attempt to get into ops. Tonight though I shall be roaming. Even by my damn self if I have to!

In other news the forums are still a cesspool of badposting (mine included), and Twitter is still full of interesting subjects and conversations I only understand half of.

The delectable Mr Teg had a new blog out that was in no way making a comparison of EvE and Civ. Honest Guv!

It's an interesting concept, although I just want to play Civ again now. Damn you. At any rate give it a read, I'm still thinking my way through it.

My personal favourite this week however has been the guy who got a single POS reinforced by our Goon overlords and ragequit in a flurry of forum based denunciation. One has to wonder whether he should have started playing eve in the first place.

I'd supply forum links but looks like they have been moved/deleted/edited to hell and back. Shame, it was funny as hell.

With any luck I'll get err lucky tonight and have a real story to tell instead of this bunch of old tosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment