Monday 10 December 2012

The good the bad and the flashy yellow

Welp, the missioning blogs going o.k, I'm almost into a Domi. Well, I am into a Domi but I need to up the drone skills, so we're talking 6 more days and I can assemble a complete first post for the overview.

While I'm on the subject, I've been seeing alot of QQ about drones of late. Most of it's unfounded imho, I've still been using them happily, even without the withdraw redrop technique it's possible to use them still.

It just requires you to pay attnention. But hey, paying attention to whats going on around you is kinda key when you're on your jack jones in 0.0 so no biggie there.

They called me paranoid HA! That badger was watching me I swear it......


Anyyyyyway, moving on

The Bounty system seems to be this weeks whinge topic. I got a 1 mill bounty on me from a corp mate for a giggle. Frankly I'm not fussed. When the novelty wears off it'll drop down. Just more incentive to get out into low/null maybe pick up an extra few ISK having fun roaming.

Always try to look at it in a positive light. Every cloud does have a silver lining after all. The silver lining here being LE/Criminal/Suspect flags! \o/

To sum this up for anyone who's not been paying attention:

If's it's Flashy yellow it's a suspect, Shoot it.
If it's Flashy Red it's a criminal. Shoot It
If it's Flashy Blue you have a limited engagement (LE) flag with that player. KEEP SHOOTING.

I had a friend open up on a suspect and he stopped shooting when they turned flashy blue as he didn't know he could still fight and his target warped off. Embarassing. Don't be that guy.

Also be aware of station games. That guy flashy yellow outside the station WANTS you to shoot him. He WON'T be playing fair. However bring a couple of friends and you can have some fun. I almost got me a free guardian kill 2 days ago when the guy deliberately baiting attackers brough a neutral logi in and right out again before he could finish 1 rep cycle when I landed on grid almost on top of him. Shoot suspects on gates, by the time LE's wear off you can be long gone. Goto nullsec get a suspect flag then go back into high and see wha kind of fun you can have. You can screw people around and mess up canflippers station campers and neutral logi.. Thats why I love crimewatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment